Watch this recorded webinar as we create an architectural building using bonzai3d as a conceptual design tool, highlighting the fluid workflow and 3d sketching capabilities of the program.
You will experience :
– 3D sketching : Watch as we create 3d forms to sculpt the basic design of a building.
– Flexibility : See how bonzai3d uses parametric objects to easily explore design variations.
– Solid modeling : See how bonzai3d’s real time booleans give you powerful sculpting tools without sacrificing the integrity of the model.
– Accuracy : Learn how to use guides, grid and object snaps to help you work both fluently and accurately at the same time.
– Complex geometry : Experience how easy it is in bonzai3d to create even challenging geometric forms.
– Interactive Sections : See how live clipping planes allow you to peek inside your model and produce live sections.
– Texturing : Observe how realistic materials can be quickly applied and dynamically positioned on any shape.