Hi Youtubers. After traveling for a year in my home-made pop-up camper, I decided to remodel it. I wanted the roof to lift higher since before the remodel there was only 28 in. of head room and I couldn’t sit upright. The roof now lifts to 38 in. and I can comfortable sit up: it’s like having another room. Since I was going to do that much work I decided to make other changes.
Some of the changes are.
• Lengthen the bed area 15 inches
• Quick release holddowns
• Solids sheeting on the roof
• New roof hatch (also relocated)
• New vinyl siding with windows that zip close
• Heavy duty screen netting
• Remodeled storage room
• Added a small sliding window
• New three-way fridge
• New 12 volt 110 convert (quiet)
• New table
• New bench to sleep on
• Water filter
• Grab bar for steps
Thanks for Watching.
Here a link to the first video about this camper.
To contact me go to site below and click the contact link.
Krieger 1500 Watts Power Inverter
Camco 44505 Leveling Blocks