Guidecentral is a fun and visual way to discover DIY ideas learn new skills, meet amazing people who share your passions and even upload your own DIY guides. We provide a space for makers to share their handmade crafts, home decor projects, fashion and beauty tips, homemade recipes and other life hacks with our global community.
Download the free Guidecentral app to browse thousands of DIY projects on-the-go.
– Google Play:
– Apple App Store:
– Amazon Kindle Store:
The Guidecentral Maker Program lets you earn money by sharing your DIY projects. Learn more at
About this DIY project:
– Title: Create a Fun Vintage Halloween Pumpkin Ornament
– Maker: Becky Wolcott –
– View the full step-by-step tutorial on Guidecentral:
– Hot Glue Gun or Tacky Glue
– Check or Plaid fabric
– 3 inch wide Styrofoam ball, but you can choose whatever size you wish
– Paint: white, orange, black, red
– Glass jar to rinse you brushes
– Paint brushes: 1) 1/4 inch wide, 2) small pointed tip brush
– Paint tray
Connect with us!
Don’t be shy! Subscribe to this YouTube channel 🙂