Daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on Architecture Art and Design.
► Subscribe for more:
Top 15 Cool DIY Wine Bottle Crafts That You Can Easily Make
Drinking wine is undoubtedly a popular activity but what can you do about all those empty wine bottles afterwards? Simply throwing them out would be a real waste, especially after you take a look at the ideas that we’ve found for you in this brand new collection.
We are glad to showcase you a variety of ways that you can upcycle your unused, empty wine bottles. Yes, you don’t need to throw them away. In fact, you shouldn’t do that because we’ll show you something cool that you can do with them.
Welcome to a new collection of DIY ideas in which we’ll show you 15 Cool DIY Wine Bottle Crafts That You Can Easily Make. Take a look at them below and pick out a couple of these awesome projects that you can make over the weekend. In fact, they are so simple and easy to make that you can make on any given day. We’ve even made sure to include tutorials that will guide you with step by step instructions. Enjoy!
1. Washi tape makeover
2. Etch your wine bottle with your favorite saying and add a candle
3. Turn wine bottles into wine glasses
4. Hang your wine bottles from some reclaimed wood for beautiful vases on the wall
5. DIY Wine Bottle Centerpiece
6. Make a colorful chandelier
7. Wrap ’em with twine
8. House number display
9. Make candles
10. Color wine bottles the rainbow and put a tea light in them
11. Glitter bottles
12. Make a fountain
13. Paint the wine bottles all white and make your flowers pop
14. Cut a wine bottle to make a terrarium
15. Create some beautiful images on wine bottles using old book pages
Resources via Architecture Art Designs
► G +:
#ArchitectureArtDesign #Architecture #Apartments #DIY #Ideas
Music Background: Finger Family